Start Date: 16 November
End Date: 2 January
Location: Lower Gardens & throughout town
Feel the wonder this Christmas at Bournemouth’s unique free festive trail, and experience the magical spectacle of over 100 glittering trees and illuminations.
- 60ft centre piece walk-through animated Bournemouth Wonderland Tree complete with regular sound and light shows
- Christmas tree trail featuring over 100 trees plus replicas of enchanting trees from six cities around the world
- Pine Tree Walk canopy of cascading lights
- Enchanting illuminations including giant teddy bears, gingerbread people and a giant bauble
- Christmas characters such as polar bears, a snow lion, fairies and elves
- Seasonal music and entertainment
Continue the adventure and explore Lansdowne, the Triangle, Beale Place and Horseshoe Common.
Please note that the illuminations will be seen at their best from 3pm onwards.