Start Date: 19 April 2019
End Date: 20 April 2019
Location: Bournemouth town centre
Running over two days – Friday 19 and Saturday 20 April, 10.30am to 3pm – the Town Centre will play host to an interactive Mad Hatter themed Easter trail. Aimed at entertaining children and families alike, the free event will offer a unique visitor experience including: themed character performers, hoop dancing performer and face painting across the town centre, plus a toadstool forest at Horseshoe Common.
The event features a trail map, which encourages the public to search for giant eggs displayed in local business windows.
Our Event Temps staff will be promoting the event across the two days, handing out the trail maps and chocolates to encourage participation. Once the trail is complete the participants will be entered into a prize draw for one of three amazing hampers, with goodies from local businesses.
Some of the incredible prizes up for grabs:
– Family pass to Mr Mulligans
– Rabbit Painting Experience at All Fired Up
– Brewery Experience at Brewhouse & Kitchen
– Easter rugby ball from Skechers
– Easter Egg gift from L’Occitane
– Make Your Own Kite kit from Turtle Bay
– Goody bags from Flying Tiger, The Body Shop & The Works.
– Vouchers for The Real Greek, Build A Bear, Animal, Monsoon, Specsavers, Meet & Sip, Parade Vintage & White Stuff.
The winners will be selected at random on Wednesday 24 April.
To participate, please visit one of our staff at Horseshoe Common, between 10.30am and 3.00pm on Friday 19 and Saturday 20 April.