Date: 28 October
The quintessentially eccentric Metropole Market continues throughout 2018, with spectacular street performers, and an eclectic selection of traders, each market having a different theme.
- Sunday 28 October 2018 – Mexican Day of the Dead theme (back by popular demand)
The Metropole Market (named after the area’s former historic Metropole Hotel which was bombed in WW2) started on 24 September 2017 and runs on the last Sunday of the month, bringing vintage and artisan stalls, arts and crafts to Lansdowne. Click here for a little flavour of what we achieved in 2017.
- Sunday 30 September 2018 – Steampunk
- Sunday 29 July 2018 – Twisted Circus
- Sunday 24 June 2018 – Metropole Mardi Gras
- Sunday 27 May 2018 – Alice in Wonderland
- Sunday 17 December 2017 – Christmas Candyland Festival
- Sunday 26 November 2017 – Alternative Christmas Fayre
- Sunday 29 October 2017 – Day of the Dead Halloween Festival
- Sunday 24 September 2017 – The Metropole Market launches!